On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sure. IMHO that is what *diag* is for.
> To print all kinds of messages to the screen in a TAP.

Going up the thread, I think you had asked about whether the harness
could catch warnings to find things that T::NW can't.  I think I was
pointing out that there are legitimate reasons for a test author to
issue "warnings" -- diag is just a specially formatted warning, after
all.  So I don't think the harness can be expected to distinguish
warnings from code versus intentional "warnings" from the test only
from observing the output stream.

David