<quote who='Ovid' when='Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 01:43:59AM -0700'>
> PerlUnit is dead.  Lots of people are recommending PerlUnit.  What have I
> missed?

I can't answer your question directly, but in looking at the questions
you link to, something strikes me as odd:  there are at least six posts
by people recommending TAP-friendly solutions, and only two mentioning
PerlUnit, and yet the post with the highest number of votes (and
therefore the one at the top of the list) has three votes, while each of
the other solutions has one.

Shouldn't the people who post more-or-less agreeing solutions vote each
other's solution up?

Josh