Ovid wrote:
> PerlUnit is dead.  Lots of people are recommending PerlUnit.  What have I
> missed?
>
>   http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/37463

My stock thinking is that because it follows the xUnit pattern that's most
familiar to most non-Perl programmers.  It's the first thing they stumble on
that looks like what they're used to.  So that's what they go with.

It also contains an integrated test runner, which might help folks like that
guy who said "As of now, we use Test::More but current issue is that we have
to run all the test files manually for testing" and doesn't realize the
Test::More/Test::Harness relationship.

--
125. Two drink limit does not mean two kinds of drinks.
    -- The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army