On 19 Feb 2009, at 21:16, Michael G Schwern wrote:
This makes me think that -1 should actually be "normal", from what
Schwern has said, and 0 should include the failures and diagnostics and
messages and whatnot (# stuff), as Andy seems to have expected in the
past. But I can't really figure out how to change this without breaking
compatibility. Can you?

What prove is referring to in -1 is suppressing its own messages about test
failure, not TAP comments.

What you want is a .5 (didn't we figure out in BASIC that you don't closely
space your numeric sequences?) which is "show TAP comments".

RENUMBER

The description for verbose should really be "show the raw TAP stream".

Patches / commits welcome - but I'm not going to have time to do anything more than review said patches / commits in the next week I'm afraid.

Schwern: I think you have commit? David: you're welcome to have a commit bit if you don't already.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten