Gabor,
Since you are in the field of testing - then you probably know about the
other frameworks in other languages. Specifically what Ruby's Cucumber is
about.

I tried writing something similar in Perl, using Test::More no less. But I
believe you are a far better perl programmer than me, and I would love to
hear your comments -- if you agree to take a look.

The project (one small perl file really) is currently here:
http://github.com/kesor/p5-cucumber/

Just thought that it would be interesting to you even if you don't have time
to help out a little bit.

Regards,

Evgeny