How about we put up a page somewhere that discusses the pros and cons of counting tests, and then whenever the quarterly discussion of LOLZ YOU ARE COUNTING YOUR TESTZ FOR NO REASON! vs. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITHOUT A PLAN N00B! rears its head, we can refer people there.

Some people see great value in plans. Some people don't. Each group has valid reasons for their choices. Fortunately, Test::* handle both.

If anything new has been said about the value of plans vs. no plans has been said in the past five years, I will eat this pad of Post-Its.

Love and kisses,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance