Ovid said:
----- Original Message ----
From: chromatic <chroma...@wgz.org>

Add diagnostics to TODO tests and let your test harness do what it's supposed to do. Shoving yet more optional behavior in the test process continues to violate the reasons for having separate test processes and TAP analyzers.

We have no diagnostics. We've never had diagnostics (the ad-hoc things going to STDERR don't count because they can't be synched or reliably parsed). Thus, I can't add diagnostics to the TODO tests until Schwern puts diagnostics in Test::Builder or accepts a patch. That doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, so telling me to add diagnostics to TODO tests doesn't help :(

Fork/branch Test::Builder and make it work yourself. When it's ready and usable, ask Schwern to evaluate, improve and merge.

Code = Conversation. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen