On Nov 4, 2011, at 1:58 AM, Steffen Schwigon wrote:

>>    Dates: Friday March 30 - Sunday April 1st, 2012
>>    Price: we have a quote for 5700 EUR for the three days
>>           (this includes a 50% discount)
>>    Seats: up to 50
>>    Rooms: 3 to 4 available
>
> I am in in both cases. However:
>
> - By price I prefer the “free” one “Carrefour Numérique”.
> - By everything else I prefer “La Cantine”. We should try
>   getting sponsors for this.

Doubt that I can make it, but I’ll chime in anyway.

• Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie is a terrific place. I took my daughter
to Cité des enfants a couple of times when we were in France for six weeks in
2008. It was easy to get to via the metro from central Paris, too.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/theory/sets/72157612509742722/

• That said, nothing beats being in central Paris. But €5700 does seem pretty
steep.

Either option would be awesome, from the sound of it.

Best,

David