From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
PRASANTH M P
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 3:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Bruce Hudson
Subject: [Perl-unix-users] (no subject)

Hi ,

        Your favorable reply was so helpful for me to solve the problem.The
main problem was that the user which the webserver is running and he had not
the permission to execute the command.So I simply use the -u option to
specify the user of thttpd webserver and the complete command to start
thttpd webserver is

                        thttpd -d /home/prasanth/web-site/web -u root -c
**.cgi -l slog.

Now it is working fine.

Thanks,
Prasanth