Hi to all; I would like to access to Unix box via Windows 2000 Server
executing some remote commad to change the password for a generic user of
this unix box; more, I would like to avoid the prompt of the classic
"passwd" program, giving the coorect parameters to the perl program

In other words, the perl program have to accept via web page the login, the
password and the confirmation of password for a user of Unix box and,
finally, to change the password in the Unix system for this user.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.
Bruno Stefanutti
Dott. Ing. Bruno Stefanutti
Consulenza Direzionale e Pianificazione Tecnologica
Via Sandro Gallo 161 - CAP 30126
Lido di Venezia
Tel. +393485219592
Fax  +393485219819