-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mario
sanchez
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 2:50 PM
To: Humberto Rodriguez
Cc: perl-unix-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: Re: [Perl-unix-users] Accessing mail from the web

peter,
double quotes/single quote usage is variable - incredibly enough. in some
cases i use a variable in single other times double around a variable.
this practice came about from not being able to be consistent without
getting an error. why, dont know.
hope this helps
mario