Hello, all!
I am using hosting under FreeBSD 4 machine, but unfortunately, that hosting
has not got necessary perl module for me called Encode and as expected that
hosting has not got any compilers. Can you please find out ways to install
Encode perl module there without root privileges (to my home directory)?
I know one of these ways I need a cross-compiler or set up the same version
of FreeBSD (for example, as a virtual machine) then compile and install to
the same directory as on the server. After I need to copy that directory to
hosting machine. But this way takes a lot of time and it is not trivial.
Moreover I am not sure the module will work fine...

Thank you advance.
--
/BR, Alexander