Thank you for the answer.
Yes, I agree with you. I am going to do the same as you said. My request
about adding Encode perl module was fail.
But, I have got shell access to web server. And now I am finding ways to
install Encode module and I do not want to spend time to compile module
using the way described before because I need do a lot of things:
1. install freebsd
2. compile the same version of perl
3. compile the module
4. copy it to the web host