I made some changes to my wrapper module that I
mentioned the other day.  I had considered the sorting
issues that Joe mentioned and added sorting routines
similar to the code that he posted.  The wrapper now
has a sorting scheme that defaults to a regular cmp,
but lets you pass in a sub to convert the data if you
want.  For an example, uncomment the code in the
lv_ColumnClick event handler in my new test script:

http://www.serbin.org/ariel/mms.zip

So far, this seems to be a pretty handy way to manage
listviews for me.  The think that I like about it is
really easy to show the results of the query and the
wrapper can return either the relevant ID or the
underlying data.  (see the mybutton_Click handler for
an example.)

In one app that I'm working on, I'd like to let the
user decide which columns they would like to see in
the listview.  At first, I had planned to just write
something to collapse unwanted columns to 0 width, but
I think that using this module is much more intuitive.
 I also like the fact that the "rows" are not limited
to what is shown in the listview.

As always, thoughts are appreciated.

-Ariel