From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Robert May
Sent: Monday, 27 June, 2005 21:07
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [win32gui] [perl-win32-gui-users] New release soon: Win32::GUI
v1.01 RC1 available for testing

Robert May wrote:
[edited]

> Release candidate 1 (RC1) for V1.01 is available for downloading and
> testing.  PPMs for ActiveState perl 5.6 and 5.8 are available  from
> http://www.robmay.me.uk/win32gui/   The PPMs include the CHANGELOG.
>
> Assuming that there are no problems with this release candidate, then
> I would propose making it a formal release in the next few weeks.
> Please feedback your experiences (good as well as bad) to this list.

My server logs show a number of you having downloaded RC1.  My
assumption from no feedback is that you are having no problems with it,
but I can't be sure.  Please can I have an  "it's OK" or "I'm having
trouble" response, so that I can get some confidence of where we are
with this release, as I'm reluctant to put a formal build up on
Sourceforge based only my experience.

There are a few small changes that I want to complete prior to a V1.01
release (although none of them really affect a PPM distribution).  Would
any of you how downloaded the RC1 distribution be prepared to test an
RC2 distribution as well?

Regards,
Rob.