Hey!

I have more general questions.

Introduction: I wrote an application which seems to act in WindowsXP correctly but in Windows98 very unstable. The main feature of the application is that it contains dynamic number of windows which
can be created while the application is running.

In the first win32::gui tutorial they say, that $w->show() does not show anything but make the object visible,
whereas Win32::GUI::Dialog() does it.

My questions:

1. I create each of the window using Win32::GUI::Window->new(...). May I use ONE Win32::GUI::Dialog() function for all the windows or should I use as many Dialogs as many windows I have?

2. Where I can find detail description of the Win32::GUI::Dialog() function?

3. Is it possible to turn off the main loop to implement my own event managment,
whereas graphics will be taken from Win32::GUI.

Waldemar