Hi,

Aquick reply. The tutorials are "bad" as they are really old. Have a look at
the examples supplied as they are better formed.

Yes you can wrap event handlers within an object so that each window knows its
own "state". This allows you to create and destroy  many windows of the same
object type dyamically.

To do this have a look at the UserData method. It allows you to associate data
to a window. When you use NEM events the first parm is the object that the
event fired on. Say for example you have a button on a form, and you have many
instances of that form your even handler would look like:

My $self=shift; #the button object
My $parent = $self->parent; #the parent window
My $object = $parent->UserData; #the instance data for the window

If you search the mailing list you should come across examples.

I don't have perl installed on this box - but this reply should have enough
content to get you started.

Cheers,

jez