I've used Win32::OLE to create and control an IE (Internet Explorer) application window.  What I would like to do is this:

Create a full-screen no border window (using Win32::Dialog?).  Within this would be normal GUI type controls -- buttons & such on the top.  The bottom portion would be a browser object showing web pages (IE).  The buttons on the top would provide control for the window (forward/back) and such.

Basically, I want to embed an IE object within my own window, so that I have my own "customized browser" type application.

Any thoughts?

Eric Poulsen
Application Developer / Propeller Head

HTS Imedia Division http://www.htsinteractive.com