From: Stephen Morley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 8:12 AM
To: 'Sharon Tiroff'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Newbie question

One way handle this is to use multipart mail. You can send one part with the
HTML and one part with the same message in text mode. For most users send
the HTML first and their mail client will display that, if it supports HTML
or the text otherwise. For AOL users send the TEXT first as it does not show
the HTML but get confused if you send the HTML before the text - I think it
just shows the raw HTML but I don't remember the reason.

Stephen