On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Heberson Almeida wrote:

> HI all!!!
>
> I want to change some strings inside a HTML files, but I am trying to do this using
>a command listed for Perl for Unix.
>
> How can I change the string inside many html files using Perl for Win32 (5.6.X.X)???

You haven't provided enough information to allow a definative answer
to your question. If all the .html? files are in a specified directory
then the script could either do an opendir with readdir function calls
in a loop to get all the file names or use a glob to do the same
thing. If the files are simply an arbitrary list then their names could
be provided as multiple arguments via the @ARGV array. Once the set of
file names are provided the loop could open, read each one and create a
corresponing output file for each file that it changes.

**** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Carl Jolley>
**** All opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer ****