Ron Grabowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try navigating to 'about':

# untested
$ie->Navigate("about:

hello%20world

");

Be careful because you can only send so much HTML that way. Longer pages
will have to be sent loaded via file://

Thanks, that does work, but I will need to load large pages.

What I've been asked to create is almost like an ebook. I need to embed the html in the app (the client will be using perl2exe) and then disable right click so that a user can't right click to view source or cut-and-paste.

If I have to use a file, I suppose I could use two-way encryption, but I still need to figure out if it's possible with OLE to disable right click.

I know the users will be using Windows and that's I'm trying to use Win32::OLE.

Thanks again,

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience