On Fri, 24 May 2002, dss wrote:

>   dss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ....and then disable right click so that a user can't right click to view source or
>cut-and-paste.
>
> Of course, hiding HTML source is impossible...don't know what I was thinking :)

I'm not absoulutely convinced that hiding HTML source is impossible.
However I am convinced that if you could hide it the client/browser
couldn't see it. After all, the browser has to read the source HTML
in order to render it. I'm not sure what value write-only HTML source
would be. Probably about as useful as write-only memory which is just
a little more useful than erase-only memory.

**** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <Carl Jolley>
**** All opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer ****