Sisyphus wrote:
> Hi,
> Whenever I reply to this list I receive a message from
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following subject:
>
> Symantec Mail Security detected that you sent a message containing
> prohibited content that is considered spam - please call email recipient.
>
> The body of the email reads something like:
>
> Subject of the message: Re: More on Re: Windows DLL - Perl Interface
> Recipient of the message: "Perl-Win32-Users@listserv.ActiveState.com"
> <Perl-Win32-Users@listserv.ActiveState.com>
>
> Does anybody else receive these gems ? Anyone know what's (likely to be)
> going on ? It's only mail to this list that generates the spam notification.
> I don't know if I will receive it when I *start* a thread on this list ....
> but I'm about to find out.

Obviously they don't like Aussies.
If that's not it, must be that M$ crap you're using to post with.
If that's not it, I recommend bumping [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the Win32 list.
If that doesn't help, quit posting to the list.
If that doesn't get it, email your posts to me and I'll forward them to the
list.
If that doesn't work, pray - but I'm sure that won't help.

PS: I don't get the rejections you speak of, but I do get tons of OOF replies.

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]