At 05:53 AM 12/1/2005 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>random <> unique.
>
>If you want unique numbers also put your routine above in
>your program and discard duplicates.

True but over some interval they should be unique.  If they're going to
repeat every 10 or 20 times u hit the submit button, that's no good.  And
even if it was only 1 repeat it wouldn't be so bad.  We're talking about the
exact same 10 number sequence of 10+ digit numbers being reproduced!  And by
the way, if u noticed my code, it does discard duplicates and try again with
a new number.

This is something that ActiveState needs to address.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100