Alejandro Santillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am programing a cgi that performs a series of tasks while interacting with
the client and that should keep a session alive for a week.
In order to do that I decided to create a session directory each time a
client sings up.
The directory is create while the scrip runs under linux, but under windows
it is not able to do it.
Alejandro,

In my experience, mkdir must be called one folder at a time. I split the desired path, then travel up till I find a valid path, then go back down, calling mkdir as I go.

I have some working sample code here
http://www.tlviewer.org/fixdir.txt

good luck,
Mark Pryor