> Also, I may end up distributing more than 1 Perl application
> to the same
> host. Is there a way for multiple distributions to share common
> libraries (maybe core dlls) so that the file can be even smaller? I
> don't mind if the libraries are thrown into
> windows/system32/. That's fine.

Just an FYI... We use IndigoSTAR's Perl2Exe Pro and it does exactly
that. If you compile with the -small option it separates perl from your
app into a shared DLL. There's even a tiny option which creates separate
DLLs for used modules. If you distribute many apps to the same systems,
this can save you quite a bit of space.

--
Mark Thomas