Nelson,

I have been using ActiveState's PerlApp program, which is part of their PDK
for a number of years to do exactly what you want to do.  It works well,
with good documentation.

Regards,
Michael Cohen

             "Nelson R.
             Pardee"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             >                         Active State Perl
             Sent by:                  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             perl-win32-users-         ate.com>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             ActiveState.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Compiling Perl
             03/20/2007 05:34
             PM

In order to avoid installing Perl on a bunch of PC's, I'd like to compiler
a couple of Perl programs. Any recommendations? I didn't see anything
recently in the archives but I might have missed it. Thanks in advance.
Nelson

 --Nelson R. Pardee, Support Analyst, Information Technology & Services--
 --Syracuse University, CST 4-191, Syracuse, NY 13244                  --
 --(315) 443-1079         [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             --

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image