Greetings,

I have never figured out if there really is a PDK list or how to get
on it so I am writing to this group from which I do get e-mail.

I have been using the PerlApp-7 in the PDK beta and it suddenly
stopped working with an alert sound when I try to run it from a
shortcut. I have a license for PDK 6 and thought that PDK 7 wasn't
supposed to expire if there was a license. There is no error message
posted to tell me about a license or whatever. Has it expired and is
this the way it lets you know? Any other suggestions? The target
listed in the properties window of the shortcut shows an exe that I
can not find but the same is true of PDK 6 which does still work.

--
Best regards,
Spencer Chase        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]