Greetings Perl-Win32-Users,

I have been trying everything I can think of and nothing works. I have a TK
application that uses getopenfile. The problem is that you can select a file in
the browser window by either clicking the file and then clicking "open" or you
can double click the file and not have to click "open." This is fine but if the
browser window happens to be over another widget, the second click seems to
select something in that widget. In my case, that widget is s scrolled listbox.
I do not want to change the selection accidentally. I have tried everything I
can think of to lock the listbox but nothing works. A button to lock the
listbox would be fine but I can't figure out how to do it. Disabling a double
click in the getopenfile browser would also be fine but can't find a way to do
that either. Open to any and all suggestions.

--
Best regards,
Spencer Chase        mailto:spen...@spencerserolls.com