I bet the screen saver and background images are simply registry values. If
I were trying to do a similar task, I would search Microsoft's web page to
find out what registry setting is used to set these things, and then get a
registry module from www.cpan.org to set the registry key.

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]