Hi Chris,

You've got the right idea. If you're familiar with MAILTO.EXE that's all I
want to do. It should be really simple except I'm at a loss because I
usually define the variables to specifically match form data and in this
case it needs to be flexible enough to handle a variety of different field
names and a various number of fields.

Thank you.

Tim