>I'm not sure what you are looking for is a library catalog. If you want
>access to individual articles, it can be done in MARC but there may be
>better options. There is bibliographic citation software, Endnote and
>Procite are some of the best known.

Whilst I am indeed still looking for the panacea of serial article indexing, that's not the only thing I'm looking to catalog: I've also an immense collection of books, graphic novels, comics, and movies, all of which I have an interest in cataloging (some, like DVDs, I already have homebrew scripts for that would need to be converted to the "correct" implementation).

I'll take a look at the projects you mention.

-- Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey ) Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/ Mac OS X Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596004605/disobeycom icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus