>For Koha, you can always reach "add book" (Koha >> login >> Catalogue >>
>Add biblio >> add empty biblio) once.Then create a bookmark on the address.
>Then, with the bookmark, you can reach MARC editor in 1 clic.

Maybe I didn't investigate too clearly - my understanding was that before I could add a book, I needed to "order" it from "someone", where I would first have to create "someone". Once I "ordered" it, I'd have to say "the order has come in", and only THEN would the book be added to circulation.

>And for the price, you have a tool that has many new features
>coming in the near future (in OPAC & librarian).

In relation to my magazine/serials question from the previous email,
what is OPAC and does it at all relate to what I'm interested in?

-- Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey ) Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/ Mac OS X Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596004605/disobeycom icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus