Hi Anja and Ed,

I agree with Ed's suggestion. There already exist tools to formate pod into many formats in addition to html. Since your translation is conveniently formatted very much like the output from pod2html, it should be easy to look at the English pod source and cut-and-paste the translated text into the corresponding pod. Then archive the pod and convert to html (or man, pdf, etc.) when needed.

Also: Ed, make sure you add Anja as a contributor.

-bill