Hi All,

I could help as well. I looks like I may have a few TUITs available and I was going to look at the TODOs anyway.

-bill

On 03/07/2013 09:43 AM, Ed Summers wrote:
Hi Anja,

If POD [1] is new to you I might be asking you to do a bit too much. The
main thing is taking your translated text and moving it into a format that
looks like:

https://raw.github.com/gmcharlt/marc-perl/master/marc-record/lib/MARC/Doc/Tutorial.pod

and then committing it back to the Git repository. I think this is
something I can do for you if you want. But if you have the interest and
time to give it a try I could help you. We can use the
perl4lib@perl.orgdiscussion list [2] to coordinate things too.

//Ed

[1] http://perl4lib.perl.org/
[2] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlpod.html