Hi Anja,

If POD [1] is new to you I might be asking you to do a bit too much. The
main thing is taking your translated text and moving it into a format that
looks like:

https://raw.github.com/gmcharlt/marc-perl/master/marc-record/lib/MARC/Doc/Tutorial.pod

and then committing it back to the Git repository. I think this is
something I can do for you if you want. But if you have the interest and
time to give it a try I could help you. We can use the
perl4lib@perl.orgdiscussion list [2] to coordinate things too.

//Ed

[1] http://perl4lib.perl.org/
[2] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlpod.html

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Anja Skrba <an...@webhostinggeeks.com>wrote:

> Hi Ed,
> I never did this so you'll have to explain me how to do it :)
>

> Anja Skrba
> an...@webhostinggeeks.com
> http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/
> Tel: +38162300604
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Ed Summers <e...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to add that, if you need help converting your translation to POD
>> and getting it into Git I would be happy to work with you on that.
>>
>> //Ed
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Ed Summers <e...@pobox.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anja,
>>>
>>> Is your translation available as POD? I think it would make a nice
>>> companion to the Tutorial by adding it as Tutorial_hrv.pod to Git [1]. I
>>> picked hrv because it is the ISO 639 code for Croatian (the language that
>>> Google thinks your page is written in). If there is a better code to use
>>> you could change it.
>>>
>>> The advantage to adding it to the package is you could reference it on
>>> CPAN, like the existing Tutorial [2]. Your tutorial would be mirrored to
>>> all the other CPAN sites, and would stand little chance of being lost :-)
>>>
>>> I'm cc'ing perl4lib to let Galen know, since he is actively maintaining
>>> MARC::Record these days.
>>>
>>> //Ed
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://github.com/gmcharlt/marc-perl/tree/master/marc-record/lib/MARC/Doc