Glenn Linderman wrote:
extract each submitted version from the repository

Apply to each version edits for "fix whitespace", "fix indentation" or whatever fixes are desired.

Recreate the repository by submitting each version of the fixed files in the same order that they appear in the repository.

As strange as this sounds, I have been considering writing a custom Perforce to Subversion utility, since VCP is one big black hole of complexity that I just cannot penetrate. As part of that, I would replay each and every change in the Perforce repository as a Subversion commit. If I adjusted the whitespace at the same time, so much the better...

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group