Nicholas Clark wrote:
Aha:

Sorry, that's a typo, it should be format=flawed... :-(

As for a regression test, I was thinking about that. I don't how to write a test for SEGV, but Schwern's example is as good as any:

BEFORE PATCH:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD ./perl -Ilib utils/perldoc perldoc
Segmentation fault

AFTER PATCH:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD ./perl -Ilib utils/perldoc perldoc
Error while formatting with Pod::Perldoc::ToMan:
 Can't find a pod2man?! (pod2man5.9.3)
Aborting at lib/Pod/Perldoc/ToMan.pm line 59.

Got a 0-length file from pod/perldoc.pod via Pod::Perldoc::ToMan!?

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group