Op een mooie zomerdag (Thursday 08 September 2005 17:56),schreef  Jim Cromie:
> Nicholas Clark wrote:

[snip]

> >I didn't have a problem with doing perl regen.pl after applying your
> > patch, then re-running make. So I don't know what to suggest.
> >
> >Nicholas Clark
>
> I had no trouble doing it manually,
>
> but getting configsmoke and/or smokecurrent to do it was not working for
> me. I was hoping to be able to say 'works for all these smoke-configs',
> alas no.

What did you do?

The way to fully test your patch is described in Test::Smoke::FAQ (or just FAQ
for 1.19). After all patches are applied 'perl regen.pl' is called.

Let me know if you still have problems with this.

HTH +
Good luck,

Abe
--
> > (Whoo hoo! For this week only, I understand Perl's exception handling.
> > By next week it will all have faded again.)

It's like a dream really. There was a RUNOPS level and a setjmp, and
I remember being chased along a tunnel, and there was a smell of roses,
and ... wait .... no, it's all fading .... it's gone now.
                                       -- Dave Mitchell on p5p @ 2004-08-10