Andy Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1.  What are the consequences for those who redistribute software based on
> or including perl6?  This is a licensing issue that I do not feel
> competent to address, and hence won't.

I can likely help address these, when the time comes.

What I expected would happen would be that other working groups would make a
decision on the *technology*, roughly "ignoring" the licensing, and
referring it to to the Licensing Working Group and saying: "Ok, what are the
consequences if we use this."

There seems no point in considering hypotheticals until a technological
decision is made.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn  -  http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn

PGP signature