On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Dan Sugalski wrote:

> Or, rather, I think we should have one. Naming the interpreter separate
> from the language may help folks keep the various bits separate in their
> minds. (It'll certainly help me be clearer when I talk about it)
>
> Personally, I'm up for calling the interpreter "Parrot" unless someone has
> an objection...

Polly is a traditional parrot name (in England, anyway), and poly may be a
good way of indicating the muiltitude of bits being kepy separate, os I'd
go for a 4 letter word beginning with P - Poly (unless it's already
taken...)

Mike

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    |           The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.
http://www.stok.co.uk/~mike/       |