At 01:51 PM 5/16/01 -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>Hmm, it'd be interesting to see a Map of Perl.  Operators, functions,
>modules, features, etc. divided up according to topic and complexity
>and laid out around the central blob of "Basic Perl" that everyone
>knows (variables, assignment, math, chomp, printing, etc).

Hmm, I see, so core Perl would be the USA, with scalars in Kansas and
hashes in California... moving further afield, objects are European, and
tie() is Greek.  XS code seems to fit in Polynesia.  Then weird stuff like
pseudo-hashes are in the really outlying areas like New Zealand...

<ducks>

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies