We are definitely not on the same thread.

I don't believe that this discussion should go away, but I do believe it
should fork appropriately. We're talking about several things at once and
it's confusing the issues. See off list remarks.

David T. Grove
Blue Square Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]