Additionally: Perl 5 docs don't run into this because perl 5 has only 3
types: scalar, list, hash.

Perl 6 has lots of types, each of which has its own behavior. We use roles
to package up common behaviors. Positional is the role for "can be indexed"
/ "understands []". Don't just assume you know what Positional is because
you know its English meaning; look at what it actually does, and you will
find the [] documentation.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allber...@gmail.com