I am still defending that we need a package for data
analysis/science/engineer (like the Perl5 PDL, Python Pandas or R
data.table) and an IDE for streaming programming like jupyter or rstudio.

I'm not proficient in Raku, but  I may help to dev it.
We might take advantage of some C++ packages such as xtensor and xframe.

Why? I should answer: "Why not?".
But data technologies are growing fast and require a lot of new options (in
my experience).
Async, parallelism builtin are goodies to use with data processes.

--
Aureliano Guedes
skype: aureliano.guedes