On Friday 31 August 2001 01:13 am, Brent Dax wrote:
> [...]

For the static information with the interpreter, yes, probably ~Config.pm.
However, (once again thinking about precompiled bytecode), the appropriate
static configuration info from the perl that compiled a particular unit may
be nice, although most likely unnecessary.  Although, with the exception of
endianess and native extensions, the bytecode is supposed to be the same.

--
Bryan C. Warnock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]