Dan Sugalski:
# At 10:08 AM 9/10/2001 -0700, Wizard wrote:
# >Uri Guttman wrote:
# Okay, I see what you're aiming at. I don't think we will,
# mainly because
# it's not going to do us a whole lot of good. Parrot's got
# more registers
# than any system on the planet that I know of, so the bit that handles
# converting to native machine code will need to do some analysis and
# register renaming anyway. It can handle putting things in the
# right places.

I seem to remember reading in an article somewhere that Itanium has 128
registers.

--Brent Dax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...and if the answers are inadequate, the pumpqueen will be overthrown
in a bloody coup by programmers flinging dead Java programs over the
walls with a trebuchet."