Okay, folks, the following platforms are considered core for the parrot
interpreter. That means we need to run on all of them for any release of
the interpreter to be considerd OK. They are:

    Linux (x86)
    CygWin
    Win32
    Tru64
    OpenVMS (Alpha)
    Solaris (Sparc)
    FreeBSD (x86)

If a platform's not here it's not because we don't want to run on it,
rather it's because we can't guarantee the manpower to make it right. (If
we can, then new platforms can and will come on board)

So remember, all the world is not *X*, for any value of X you might have...

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk