On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:43:07PM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
>    Linux (x86)
>    CygWin
>    Win32
>    Tru64
>    OpenVMS (Alpha)
>    Solaris (Sparc)
>    FreeBSD (x86)

To clarify: we're *not* saying "these are the only platforms we care
about". Parrot *will* run on many, many more platforms than the above.
And yes, if it doesn't run nicely on yours, we'll patch it (sorry,
*you*'ll patch it :) until it does.

But if it doesn't play nice on those platforms, we don't ship; and one
of the committers - probably me, since I'm theoretically herding this
bunch of cats - screwed up.

The point of the list is to encourage people to think about portability.

--
> I'm a person, not a piece of property.
Happily, I'm both!
    - Lionel and Stephen Harris.