You already got them on my last patch posted yesterday, but now I'm
working in a new version which will have nicer code, in that patch I
didn't add an if to the Makefile, because I thought that it is not
portable, but Brent Dax told me that I can use it, what do you think about
this? should we keep Makefile without if or not?

Daniel Grunblatt.